How to keep the cutting board hygienic?
Cutting boards and knives are kitchen utensils in our lives, but do you know how to maintain them, and how to keep the cutting boards hygienic? Today, Shandong willow cutting board manufacturers will tell you some maintenance tips.
(1) Separate raw and cooked. There are many bacteria and parasite eggs on lettuce. If you put the lettuce directly on the cutting board, the plastic cutting board will be contaminated. If you use such a cutting board to cut cooked food, it will contaminate the cooked food, so it is recommended that you reserve two pieces. cutting board. If there is fish, meat and other fishy smell, it can be washed with rice water or washing spirit dissolved in salt, and then washed with warm water.
(2) After the plastic cutting board has been used for a period of time, the fine crumbs on the cutting board can be scraped with a kitchen knife, so that the dirt on the cutting board can be completely removed, and the cutting board can be kept flat and easy to use.
(3) When using, try not to cut overly hot food, because high temperature will also accelerate the production or decomposition of harmful substances.
(4) Keep it clean after each use, scrub with a hard board brush and clean water, wash off the dirt together with the sawdust, and dry it upright after washing to keep the cutting board dry so that it is not easy to mold.
(5) A lot of bacteria will grow on the willow cutting board after a period of use, and then sprinkle a thin layer of edible salt on the cutting board to prevent it from being rinsed with water after half an hour, which can also kill most of the bacteria , keep the cutting board hygienic.
(6) If the cutting board has grown old and moldy, you can wash the cutting board in rice-washing water or put detergent, etc., then wash it with clean water, and place it in a ventilated place to dry, but do not sloppy wet cutting board Expose it to the sun to prevent it from deforming.