How to deal with worms on wood cutting boards
Material: soda ash, salt, steel ball
1. First prepare a water basin and pour an appropriate amount of soda ash into the water basin.
2, and then pour the appropriate amount of salt into the basin.
3. Next, pour boiling water to fully dilute and dissolve the soda ash and salt.
4. Then put the chopping board with moths in the water basin and soak it for ten minutes.
5. Then use a steel ball to wipe the surface of the cutting board vigorously.
6. Finally, rinse the surface of the cutting board with clean water, so that the moths on the cutting board are removed.