How to clean the plastic cutting board
1. Sunlight disinfection method: The ultraviolet rays in the sun have the effect of killing bacteria. When the cutting board is not in use or after being cleaned, it should be placed in the sun for exposure, which can not only kill bacteria, but also dry the cutting board and reduce the reproduction of bacteria.
2. Washing and disinfection method: first use a wire brush and clean water to clean the surface and crevices of the cutting board, and then rinse it again with boiling water.
3. Salt-sprinkling disinfection method: After each use of the cutting board, scrape the residue on the surface with a knife, and sprinkle a layer of salt on the surface of the board every 3 to 4 days, which can not only sterilize but also prevent the cutting board from cracking.
4. Ginger and green onion disinfection method: After a long time, the cutting board will produce a strange smell. Wipe the cutting board with ginger or green onion, then rinse it with boiling water and brush it with a brush, and the strange smell will disappear.
5. Vinegar disinfection method: For the cutting board that has been cut into fish, just sprinkle a little vinegar on the surface and dry it in the sun, and then rinse it with water, there will be no fishy smell.
In addition, there are two points to remind everyone: 1. No matter which disinfection method is used, the broken board must be washed first. Second, cut raw and cooked food should be separated into different cutting boards. This can better prevent the spread of bacteria