Tips for cleaning plastic cutting boards
1. The plastic cutting board must be cleaned after use, otherwise it will easily become a base for cultivating bacteria. Because the surface of the plastic cutting board has relatively rough lines, when cutting some vegetables, the board will become Less clean, the texture is full of juice from the vegetables, especially after a long time of cutting, the chop marks on the cutting board will become more, so it is easier to hide the juice, and it is more difficult to clean. But a piece of rough water sandpaper can solve this problem, wash with water while rubbing, and the stain will be gone soon.
2. The plastic cutting board is easy to use, but the cracks left by the kitchen knife are easy to get dirty and dirty, and it is not easy to wash off with decontamination powder. You can use bleach to dip it on the sponge, squeeze it to clean it, and then rinse it with water.
3. A mysterious weapon to quickly clean plastic cutting boards: 84 disinfectant. 84 disinfectant can not only make the plastic cutting board cleaner and brighter, but also play a role in disinfection, and it will not corrode the plastic cutting board. If you come across a heavily stained plastic cutting board, soak it for a longer time until the stain is completely removed. The specific cleaning steps are as follows:
Dilute 84 disinfectant with clean water, and the dilution concentration is controlled between 150-200 times. Under normal circumstances, pour three small bottle caps into a basin of water, and you can put a little more according to the number of cleaning items.
Finally, you can use diluted disinfectant to brush the places that have not been soaked, and rinse with clean water. In addition, the price of disinfectant is also very cheap, and the water after use can also be poured into the toilet for cleaning.
In daily life, every family will use plastic products, but after a long time, you will find that these plastic products are difficult to clean, especially the products with gaps such as vegetable sinks, plastic cutting boards with grinding lines, and slippery nets. It is not clean with a brush, which makes us feel uncomfortable when using it. Generally, it only takes about 20 minutes to clean, and you will find that those stains slowly fade away.
4. After the plastic cutting board is used up, it can be washed with water first, then washed with coarse salt or vegetable melon cloth, and then scalded with hot water, which has the effect of sterilization and disinfection. ventilated place for reuse.
5. The new plastic cutting board needs to be soaked in brine for several days before use.